- Quantity: 40 per pack
- Meter Temperature Range: 2 to 8°C (35.6 to 46.4°F)
- Temperature Range: –30.0 to 70.0°C (–22.0 to 158.0°F)
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1°
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.5°C/±0.9°F (–20 to 40°C); ±1°C/±1.8°F otherwise
- Weight: 0.5 ounces
- Data Logging: Y
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 1.375 x 0.25 inches
- Traceable: Y
- Supplied With: protective plastic sleeve, Traceable® Certificate
TraceableOne™ Single-Use Datalogging Thermometer for Refrigerated Transport (Logging Interval/Duration: 10 Minutes/90 Days)Item#: LABC3-6480
The TraceableOne ™ Datalogging Thermometer is a single-use USB logger designed to monitor refrigerated vaccines, reagents, pharmaceuticals and other samples during transport. These loggers are pre-programmed with alarm parameters and provide PDF data reports which can be automatically downloaded directly to your computer through its built-in USB.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Easy to Use:
- Right-out-of-the-box, use logger to track environmental conditions of reagents, clinical samples, vaccines, pharmaceuticals, and food items during transport. Compact, single-use dataloggers fit anywhere—even inside a small cooler. No special software or driver is required for set-up or download data. Press start to begin recording crucial temperature data, 30 minute time delay before logging begins.
- Flashing Red and Green LED indicate logger is recording data, stopped recording, and if an alarm has been triggered. Logging duration runs for 90 days. Logging Intervals update either every 10 minutes.
- Temperature Range: –30.0 to 70.0°C (–22.0 to 158.0°F); resolution: 0.1°C; accuracy: ±0.5°C/±0.9°F (–20 to 40°C); ±1°C/±1.8°F otherwise. Pre-programmed alarm parameters for specific applications. Cold transport alarm parameters: 2 to 8°C (35.6 to 46.4°F) An alarm is triggered when temperatures are outside the optimal range for more than 5 minutes.
Automatic PDF data report:
- Plug logger into any PC USB port and a PDF report is automatically generated containing data summary, graph, and user-initiated marks.
Protective plastic pouch keeps logger dry:
- Water-resistant design (IP67) eliminates concerns when shipping materials with cold packs, ice, or in damp environments. DO NOT REMOVE Datalogger from the protective plastic pouch until data download.
Traceable to NIST for accuracy:
- Single-point, batch calibrated Traceable® Certificate which assures accuracy from an ISO/IEC 17025:2005 (1750.01) calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability of measurements to the SI units through NIST or other recognized national measurement institutes (NMI) that are signatories to the CIPM Mutual Recognition Agreement.