- Cu. Ft.: 3.9
- Door(s): single, stainless steel
- Temperature Range: +2°C to +10°C (+36°F to +50°F); factory preset +4°C (+40°F)
- Exterior Dimensions: 31.38”H x 23.75”W x 25.62”D
- Interior Dimensions: 18.94"H x 19.75"W x 18.32"D
- Alarm: standard
- Casters: optional
- Shelves: 2 adjustable; drawers optional
- Door Lock: standard
Electrical Requirements: 115V, 60Hz, 1PH; 4.1 amps; 5-15P NEMA Plug
- Shipping Weight: 205 lbs.
Note: The CDC requires a data logger or temperature monitoring device to consistently record live temperature readings from the inside of a refrigerator or freezer when storing all types of vaccines. Constant monitoring of vaccines at recommended temperatures is essential for maintaining the efficacy of a vaccine. Failing to do so can lead to wasted vaccines or ineffective vaccines being administered to patients. Please follow the CDC requirements for Vaccine Storage & the COVID-19 Vaccination Program found here.