- Neck Opening: 31"
- Exterior Dimensions: Inches (MM)
- Width: 37 (939)
- Depth: 48 (1,219)
- Height: 58 (1,473)
- Interior Dimensions: Inches (MM)
- Usable Height: 37 (940)
- Usable Diameter: 31 (787)
- Maximum Storage Capacities:
- Vials (2ml): 25,500
- Blood Bags (50ml): 1,280
Freezer Rack Info:
- Capacity: 17 Racks (15 Boxes Per Rack, 255 boxes per freezer)
- Rack options: CF-15-2 or CFA-15-2
Custom BioGenic Systems V-3000ABEH Isothermal LN2 Freezer (Extended Height)Item#: 55305VEH
Isothermal Liquid Nitrogen Freezers from Custom Biogenic Systems (CBS) provide the most consistent liquid nitrogen storage temperatures without any contact of LN2. The liquid nitrogen is stored in a patented jacketed space in the wall of the freezer, offering safe dry storage for your samples. Eliminating LN2 in the storage area greatly reduces the risk of cross contamination and other safety risks associated with the handling of liquid nitrogen. The wide lid opening of these isothermal freezers allows for easy, unrestricted access to samples while maintaining temperatures inside the freezer. All Isothermal freezers come equipped with a time tested and reliable 2301 controller with a dual temperature display, autofill and many additional features. The Custom BioGenic Isothermal Liquid Nitrogen Freezers have an industry best temperature gradient that averages -193°C inside the storage area.
*Image shown is standard model and not extended height model
- Store samples at liquid nitrogen temperature with no liquid nitrogen contact.
- Same internal usable space as existing liquid nitrogen freezers (no lost storage space).
- Greatly reduces possibility of samples cross contamination.
- Comes standard with 2301 Auto-Fill / Monitoring System.
- Accommodates all standard rack systems.
- Added user safety eliminating contact or splashing of liquid nitrogen.
- Increased interior visibility.
- Minimal interior temperature gradient.
- Round space saving design.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Castor mounted for easy mobility.
- Advanced woven lid gasket design.
- Counter balanced lockable lid.
- Annular fill and sensor tubes.
- Aluminum square racks
- Stainless steel square racks
- Vertical racks
- Mini racks
- Canister and frame systems
- Canisters / Cassettes
- Platform dividers
- LN2 Capacity (Liters): 89
- Weight Empty lbs(kg): 650 (295)
- Weight Full lbs(kg): 808 (367)
2301 Controller Features:
- Time tested, reliable and designed to keep your sample storage safe and secure.
- New 16 Port Connector:
- 0-5 volt outputs provide temperature & level data for connection to existing alarm/monitor system.
- 4-20 mA outputs provide temperature & level data for connection to existing alarm/monitor system.
- Sequential and One-Fill-All-Fill input and output connection for filling systems.
- New two level temperature display option:
- Temp. A displays temperature at the lid, approximately 11"(27.94cm).
- Temp. B displays temperature inside the storage space, approximately 20"(50.80cm)
- Additional Features:
- Records 12 alarms & events such as fill start, fill stop, etc. with dated time stamp, printed or displayed.
- Ethernet and auxiliary RS485 for future expansion.
- Dedicated 24Vdc signal output to activate a third 24Vdc valve to control the LN2 supply.
- Global Remote Alarm-Dry contact that switches during any alarm condition.
- Date Log- Print or display Temp. A, Temp. B and level with date and time stamp.