- External Dimensions: 31.9" W x 25.2" D x 72.4" H (810 x 640 x 1838 mm)
- Internal Dimensions: Refrigerator 28.3" W x 20.3" D x 35.9" H (720 x 516 x 913 mm) | Freezer 26.8" W x 18.5" D x 16.3" H (680 x 470 x 415 mm)
- Effective Capacity: Refrigerator 11.5 cu.ft. (326 L) | Freezer 4.8 cu.ft. (136 L)
- Insulation: Rigid polyurethane foamed-in-place
- Shelves: (3) Tempered glass, adjustable (Ref) | (2) PE coated wire (Frz)
- Access Port: (2) Back side (1.2" (30 mm) diameter)
- Compressor: Hermetic type (output: 160W x 2)
- Evaporator: Fin and tube type (refrigerator), tube on sheet type (freezer)
- Temperature Control Range: 2ºC~+14ºC (refrigerator); -35ºC~-15ºC (freezer)
- Alarms: High temperature, low temperature, 0°C (refrigerator only), door, power failure, over-heat protector (refrigerator), over-cool protector (refrigerator), key lock, thermal sensor abnormality, circuit breaker (acts as power switch)
- Net Weight: 284 lbs (129 kg)
- Temperature Control System: Microprocessor Control System
- Area Footprint: 7.93 sq.ft. (0.74 m2)
- Data Management: Optional with LabAlert Monitoring System
- Sound Level: 39 dB(A)
- USB Logging Function: Logs 3 months of data at 12 minute intervals
- Display: OLED alphanumeric | Select refrigerator, freezer or concurrent
- Natural Refrigerant: HC R-600a (Ref) | HC R-290 (Frz)
- Exterior Material: Painted steel
- Interior Material: ABS resin
- Casters: (4) plus 2 leveling feet on front base
- Warranty: 3 years parts and labor
PHCbi MPR Series Glass Door Pharmaceutical Refrigerator (11.5 cu.ft.) Freezer (4.8 cu.ft.) ComboItem#: MPR-N450FH-PA
The MPR-N450FH-PA Pharmaceutical Refrigerator with Freezer Combo provides a complete storage solution within one cabinet. This energy efficient Refrigerator / Freezer combo features two independent, high performance refrigeration systems with quiet operation and includes microprocessor control system with multi-function alarms and temperature monitoring. This unit comes standard with glass doors and offers precise temperature control and superior uniformity ideal for biologic material, vaccine and pharmaceutical cold storage.
Independent Refrigeration Systems: Separate refrigeration systems and compressors allow for independent temperature controlled chambers. The freezer system maintains temperatures as low as -30°C, while the refrigerator system allows for a temperature between 2°C to 14°C. Compressors designed for quiet operation.
Natural Refrigerants: Each of the two refrigeration system uses safe, environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon refrigerants. Natural refrigerants help achieve facility sustainability objectives without compromising cooling performance and reliability. The use of SNAP compliant refrigerants (Significant New Alternatives Policy) established by the United States Environmental Protection Agency underscores our recognition of social responsibility and environmental sustainability by integrating the latest refrigeration technology. For more information on SNAP refrigerants visit https://www.epa.gov/snap.
Superior Temperature Uniformity: Forced air circulation/back wall plenum in the refrigerator provides even horizontal air distribution for precise temperature uniformity and efficient temperature recovery to setpoint quickly following routine door openings. Two door design reduces air loss during door opening.
Sample Storage Security: The refrigerator evaporator operates above freezing temperatures, therefore reducing the need for defrost and avoiding product exposure to freezing temperatures. This Biomedical/Pharmaceutical refrigerator freezer combination is ideal for reagents, vaccine storage and other samples.
Microprocessor Controls: PHCbi manufactured microprocessor control system is door mounted at eye level as allows for convenient user access. An OLED alphanumeric displays multiple system alarm functions (power fail, high & low temperature alarms, door ajar) including refrigerator/freezer temperature display simultaneously or individually.
Validated Storage: The PHCbi pharmaceutical refrigerator freezer combination is designed to assure stored product safety to meet regulatory guidelines for vaccine biological materials and other samples.
Defrost System: The unique defrost (refrigerator only) initiates only as required and maintains internal temperature uniformity without fluctuations.
Slim Profile Cabinet: Space saving cabinet with a small 5.5 sq. ft. footprint maximizes lab floor space. Double doors on both the refrigerator and freezer allows for placement in narrow aisles ways. Only 15" (381 mm) clearance needed for door openings.
Chamber Access/Security: The refrigerator includes two insulated doors with triple pane glass viewing windows. Heat reflection film minimizes condensation. The freezer has two insulated solid doors. Keyed door locks assure inventory security.